Rooster is a powerful and flexible RSS feeds reader
It allows us to:
• Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds.
• Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis.
• Post the articles.
• Edit and store variety of download-conditionals.
• Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way.
• Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail, flag, set status and much more).
• Customize our news center with the use of another powerful tool - Filters.
• Store articles for off-line reading.
• Manage (name/edit/create/delete/store) newsboxes for feeds.
• Use Newsboard to preview feeds and read articles online.
• Store feeds info in editable (plain text) files.
• Import/export feed subscriptions.
• Address feeds and keep URLs within an editable table for quick updating.
• Quickly find the articles.
• Filter articles on keywords and/or phrases.
Rooster also includes:
• User friendly and fast-responding interface.
• Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
• Windows/panes layouts.
• Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
• Article grouping.
• Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
• Support for all versions of RSS, ATOM & RDF feeds.
• International language support for articles (User interface is English-only).
• Feed groups.
• News Ticker.
• Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
• Article tokens.
EDS-API Manual & Sample Addins
Current Version: 4.5
Installation: Unzip rooster.zip to the folder of your choice. Run InstallRooster32.exe (for 32-bit edition), or InstallRooster64.exe (for 64-bit edition) to install the program. For more info, see Release Notes.
To order your registration info, please follow one of the links below:Single User License
~ o ~
Saturday, December 21, 2013 5:43 PM